Poly Shutters offer the perfect solution for any living environment. Made of a superior solid core poly and painted with our durable paint finish, our poly shutters can be manufactured in virtually any shape or size to accommodate your requirements and are the perfect window treatment to deal with Florida’s extreme weather conditions.
Poly Shutter Advantages
– Louver Sizes: 2 1/2″, 3 1/2″, & 4 1/2″
– Construction: Superior solid core poly materials free of any wood fillers or particle board. Produced with stainless steel staple and matching powder coated hinges. Tension screw are utilized to keep your shutters working like new for years to come.
– Energy Efficiency: Blocks virtually all UV rays when closed and offers an R value of approximately 6.0
– Colors & Finish: Available in shades of white & off white to match standard paint colors and painted with a durable UV treatment to prevent yellowing and cracking throughout the shutter’s lifetime.
– Design: Available in a variety of frames for both inside and outside mounts and can be produced in virtually any shape or size.
– Style & Configuration: Standard windows as well as Bi-fold and bypass sliding shutters. Specialty shapes include arches, eyebrows, angle top, corner windows, and French door cutouts.
– Delivery: Our local factory allows a quicker manufacturing turnaround and superior after sales service and support than imported products.
– Maintenance: dusting is all that is required for care of your shutters. Mild soap and water are all that is needed to keep your poly shutters looking fresh and new.
Beauty, form, and function for your home
Our goal is to add value and beauty to your home with our plantation shutter installation service. We encourage you to come and visit our south Florida showroom and factory and see for yourself the choices you have. If you prefer, we would be happy to bring our showroom to you with our free shop-at-home service. Call or visit to experience the best plantation shutters that Florida has to offer.